1.15.2014

If You Really Knew Me: {3rd Edition}


Unless I'm married to you, or related to you, I'll probably withdraw if you try to get to close to me. {All of my friends are nodding right now....}
 
The only good thing about winter is that gloves are more socially acceptable which keeps me from having to touch germy door handles.
 
If I could do it all over again, I'd come back as a non-eating disorder ballerina.
 
I'm a secret keeper. There isn't a person in the world that knows everything about me.
 
I don't really care about offending people.
 
I'm what I call an over-sharer. If you can get me talking, you'll find out way more about me than I ever wanted you to and than you ever cared to know.
 
I'm pretty much a walking contradiction. {See paragraphs 4 and 6}
 
I don't wear 80 percent of the clothes hanging in my overcrowded closet. Of the 20 percent that I do wear, most are gray.
 
I'm a classical {in terms of classification} music junkie. All hail the Baroque period.
 
I enjoy doing math in my head.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment