12.07.2012

Pi

We had date night smack in the middle of the week. It was a Tuesday night and we were feeling particularly exciting, so we went and saw a movie. On a Tuesday. It was crazy! {The other 6 people in the theater must have been feeling as adventurous as we were.} We'd never seen a movie in 3D, so we decided hey, why not, because apparently we felt like spending the extra cash? We decided that Life of Pi was calling our name. Have you seen this movie? I tell you what, it blew my mind. This show is chock-full of inspiration. I'm not quite sure Mike picked up on it, but I walked out feeling uplifted and motivated. I hate to admit it but I learned more about God and faith and perspective than I sometimes do in my Sunday meetings. The graphics were beautiful, which only helps to tell the story of this young man and a tiger, stuck on a life boat in the middle of the ocean. If I could recommend a movie, this would be it. That is, of course, until Les Miserables hits the theater.

No comments :

Post a Comment