12.20.2012

December Things

Three days ago, I wrote the largest check of my personal life. Finally. A construction deposit. Projected date of a nice big hole in the ground to represent the beginnings of our new home…mid-January.
And we’re getting a fireplace. Yes, we made that jump, and I am so excited. Red brick. To the ceiling. Fireplace sitting is my happy place.
This is the current song on replay. If you hate Christmas music, this song is for you. If you love Christmas music, this song is for you. I love Christmas. I love Christmas music.

Pandora’s Christmas stations plays at a constant at work. And without even looking, I can tell you when a song from The Christmas Box album is on. You know how I know? Mike and I listened to it over and over and over again while we were dating. Those songs hold such fond memories. A December night wrapped up in a blanket while talking to my favorite person in the world is only complete if done while listening to The Christmas Box.

My baby sister’s wedding is a mere week away. Can I just give that sweet little girl a hug and never let her grow up? Speaking of never growing up, I think now would be a good time to go to Neverland.
Shout out to my folks, that are celebrating their anniversary today. I wish I could say I knew exactly the number of years....but congrats on 30 something years you two love birds!
Do you ever say something out loud before you think about what you are saying? Gosh, I hate that. I think I’m the queen of it.
Sorry guys, I just don’t have much to say these days. However, I do much better on Instagram. @abbys14.

No comments :

Post a Comment