3.16.2012

What Today Is: {FridayFreeForAll}

Happy Friday!!!
If you can't tell, I'm super excited about it {three exclamation marks, people}.
Mike has a final today, poor guy, but then its on to Spring break.
Unfortunately I have a job and therefore going on some lavish vacation to lay on some beach somewhere is not an option. But I will be soaking up every last bit of my husband.

Oh, and my bracket is still currently beating his bracket. Holla.

This song has been in queue for FridayFreeForAll since the beginning of FridayFreeForAll. It's been pushed to the back burner one to many times.

I first heard this song when it was performed on Glee {which did a spectacular version}. Then I saw it in a commercial. And now it finally plays on the radio. Which works out well for me considering this is my current go-to-blast-in-the-car-sing-at-the-top-of-my-lungs song.

Check out some other songs by these guys. They actually have quite a few that are awesome.

We Are Young
Fun ft. Janelle Monae


And don't forget...feel free to leave your own suggestions for the next FridayFreeForAll!
If you give suggestions, I will highlight you/your blog/and your video on next week's FridayFreeForAll...just make sure you give me all the details! {And you must be a follower.}
{Oh and all music videos must be appropriate. We are family friendly on this here blog.}

2 comments :

  1. I first heard this song like, last week! Hahaha, I'm so out of the loop on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I loved the Format therefore I love Fun too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete