2.24.2012

What Today Is: {FridayFreeForAll}

It's Friday! You know what that means?
Pizza and Dateline!
{When my sister came and visited me last October, I told her that our Friday night usually consist of Pizza and watching Dateline. And not because we are losers and have nothing better to do {even though its true, we most the time have nothing better to do} but because we love LOVE pizza, and I have a scary obsession with Dateline. Borderline crazy. My sister probably thought Oh what has this state done to you....}

Actually, we may branch out tonight and FINALLY watch Breaking Dawn. While eating pizza.

Whoa. Anyways.

It's also FridayFreeForAll!

And I had it all picked. Until last night when Mike got involved and told me that I should do this song.
Which is fine by me. Because I love this song.

So how do we feel about local high school bands? {following on the theme of yesterday}
Yep, I feel the same way. If they would just turn up the mic so I could actually hear the singer. That's really all I ask.
Oh and talent. I do ask that too.
But let me tell you, there are some high school bands out there that are actually pretty darn awesome.
And when Mike and I were in high school, this band was it.

And of course, just like every band in high school, they fade out. These guys took a little longer than normal, but eventually they stopped writing songs. But not before I snagged a download of one of my favorites!
And let me tell you, this song always finds its way into our road trips. Always. And we sing and sing, and I even kinda taught Mike how to harmonize from this song.

Anyways, long story. So there you have it.

Something You Should Know
Three%Hero


And Mike wanted to get in on today's FridayFreeForAll.

Because in his words, this song is the bomb.

So here is Mike's pick for today...

Home
Mae


And don't forget...feel free to leave your own suggestions for the next FridayFreeForAll!
If you give suggestions, I will highlight you/your blog/and your video on next week's FridayFreeForAll...just make sure you give me all the details! {And you must be a follower.}
{Oh and all music videos must be appropriate. We are family friendly on this here blog.}

No comments :

Post a Comment