2.27.2012

What I Found: {Emails}


From: Mike
To: Abby
Subject: RE: Where you at?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:33:55 -0700
So I think that maybe there should be real life dragons. I would like to live back when dragons really existed, that would've been so cool to be a real knight and not like an Elton John knight. Well that's what I think. I would meet at the round  table with king arthur and begin a quest that he would give me. Pretend you're king arthur and give me a quest. 


From: Abby
To: Mike

Subject: RE: Where you at?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0700

Sir Michael, the kingdom is in danger. The evil sorcerer, Botanin is gathering his army to come and fight against us. He will first take our women and children and force them to bake Brownies, all day, every day, in torturous conditions. Then he will come against us and threaten to slaughter our Ninja Turtles if we do not surrender all of our stuffed animals. We must not let him prevail. A word of caution, Botanin tames dragons for times of war. You must first get past the three dragons at his gate before you can fight against him. You must hurry, or all our women and children and ninja turtles and stuffed animals will be taken forever!



From: Mike
To: Abby
Subject: RE: Where you at?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:52:14 -0700

Question: Do I get some of the brownies they are forced to cook? 
Question: Can the Ninja Turtles help me fight?
I embark on the journey. I begin walking through the vast countryside in search for the land of Botanin. I begin walking and find myself facing a vast gorge in the landscape. I see no apparent way of crossing the gorge until I look and see a huge bald eagle with talons that can rip your skin right from your bones. Seeing that it is the only way for me to cross I approach the bird and ask him for some assistance. The bird with rage in his eyes merely laughs at me and turns to fly away, but before he does I throw a rock at him and tell him to pick me up. He gets angry and swoops in trying to pick me up with his talons. Instead of letting him catch me, I grab on to his tailfeathers and now steer him to the otherside of the gorge where I let go and as I land I pluck a feather from the eagle for I know it will soon be useful...... your turn. 



From: Abby
To: Mike
Subject: RE: Where you at?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:58:21 -0700

Answer: No you don't get the brownies, they do.
Answer: If the Ninja Turtles aren't tied up by then.
Comment: Botanin is an evil sorcerer, not a place.
It begins to grow dark as Sir Michael finally meets up to the river in which he must follow to get to the great mountain in which he must go over. He leans over to take a refreshing sip of the mountain water and finds himself face to face with a fish. Not just any fish, a small red fish with teeth like a shark. Popolones. Intimidating yet harmless if you can call the fish by name. The fish says, "You have 3 tries to guess my name, otherwise I will swim upstream and alert Botanin that you are coming." Sir Michael grows nervous. How is he supposed to figure out the small poplones name?



To be continued......
{Yes, the story does get longer}
{And yes, these emails are 100% real}

No comments :

Post a Comment