2.10.2012

What Today Is: {FridayFreeForAll}

I'm taking a different approach today.

I had been thinking all week about the song that I would post today, but yesterday at about 4:12 PM, that all changed.

So let me just tell you.

Every day, I get off work at 3:30. I head directly to the gym where I run for approximately 55 minutes.
Yep. Every day. {Okay, I lied. Monday-Thursday.}
Every day, the Ellen show starts at 4:00. And how lucky for me that each treadmill has its very own TV.
Every day, me along with many others that are on the treadmills at my gym, watch the Ellen show.
And every day, while we watch, you can hear random bursts of laughter from any of the Ellen watchers.
I myself have nearly fallen off the treadmill from trying to keep from becoming hysterical while watching.
Ellen makes my run.

So, by now, most have you have probably seen this video. But if you haven't, then you should, and even if you have, its definitely worth a second look. Right now, watch. Go.


The original interview with Kristen Bell was a couple of weeks ago. {That's what I meant by saying "Kristen Bell would be so proud" in my Panama post at the beginning of the week....which you can read here.}

Now yesterday, once again, at the gym, once again on the treadmill, and once again watching the Ellen show.
This is where my FridayFreeForAll comes in.


I nearly died laughing. Kristen Bell has been once of my fav's for a while now, but she now may top the list.
And yes, I walked around my house all last night singing My Entire Life....

And don't forget...feel free to leave your own suggestions for the next FridayFreeForAll!
If you give suggestions, I will highlight you/your blog/and your video on next week's FridayFreeForAll...just make sure you give me all the details! {And you must be a follower.}
{Oh and all music videos must be appropriate. We are family friendly on this here blog.}

3 comments :