1.06.2012

What Today Is: {FridayFreeForAll}

I think I am going to start something new. Let's call it FridayFreeForAll.
The FridayFreeForAll will consist of me posting a music video.
This could be a new favorite, a classic oldie, a guilty pleasure, or anything in between.
Don't worry, I will let you know.
That's when you come in. You tell me if the song I posted is also your new favorite, a classic oldie, your guilty pleasure, or if you just plain hate it. {Feel free to expound, those are not your only 4 options.}
I want to know what you think about the songs that I post!
And please, feel free to leave your own suggestions for the next FridayFreeForAll!
If you give suggestions, I will highlight you/your blog/and your video on next week's FridayFreeForAll...just make sure you give me all the details! {And you must be a follower.}
{Oh and all music videos must be appropriate. We are family friendly on this here blog.}

So let's start this thing.

Today's video?

We Could Be Together
Debbie Gibson

My sisters are probably just dying right now, but I love this song. Yep, its a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm disappointed that I couldn't find a decent website with the real music video out there so you get the live video. {But the real music video is awesome, so you should definitely search it out.} Either way, don't deny it, this song was a hit!

No comments :

Post a Comment