2.10.2011

Totaled

So we got the news back about the car. Totaled.

TOTALED.

I am a bit sad. That car was my baby. Got it brand new right after high school graduation. My first big girl purchase.

So we have the rental car until Monday. That's it! Monday! Which means the next 3 days are car buying craziness in our home. We kinda know what we want, but we kinda don't. We kinda want used but we kinda want new. We really don't know what we want. The only thing we know for sure is we want to buy, not lease. But other than that...we are kinda just going. We did go and look at a car last night. Great car, decent condition, not a fabulous price though. And he wouldn't go lower. So we are still shopping. I woke up at 3:00 AM last night because my mind was just reeling about it all and I couldn't clear my mind enough to really sleep. Blah. I hate buying cars. We just did this 8 months ago. I'm not ready to have to deal with a car salesman again.

We will be going probably this weekend to the wrecker to clean out the car, and I will be taking some pictures so you can all see. I haven't really even seen it. A couple of crappy cell phone pictures is all.

Stupid dump truck.

No comments :

Post a Comment