2.10.2011

Gnomes

I was picking up around the house, which included putting Mike's cup from dinner in the dishwasher. He came in the room not more than 5 minutes later and I was sitting on the couch. He said, "Did you put my cup in the dishwasher already? It's like we have little gnomes that take my things and put them in the dishwasher."

I laughed so hard. So maybe I'm a slight clean freak. I may or may not follow Mike around the house to clean up after him.

So Gnomeo and Juliet comes out this weekend. And we've already decided, because of the previous comment, that we will definitely be seeing this in the theatre. Can't wait.

I am also on the hunt for a mini ceramic gnome. The Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby have already been exhausted, so if any one sees one anywhere else, let me know.

1 comment :

  1. Calling all Clean Freaks...please come home and help me!!!

    ReplyDelete