2.14.2011

Cars

Look how happy I was the day the I bought my car! What a beauty. But its good that this car has finally been put to rest. The poor thing has suffered through a short and painful, but fulfilling life. Its taken me on multiple roadtrips to Arizona, Vegas, Yellowstone and to the Midwest (twice). And many other wonderful adventures.


And I may or may not have cried on Saturday when we went to go clean out the car and turn over our keys. Don't judge me.



Here is our replacement car. A Nissan Rogue. We love it! We absolutely had a miserable car buying experience, but in the end, we got the car that we wanted. It has all the fancy stuff, including blue tooth which causes me to wait to call people until I get in the car just for the fun of using it. Hopefully this will wear off quickly.

No comments :

Post a Comment