7.25.2012

What Our 24th of July Looked Like: {Outside of the Bar Exam}

So yesterday was the 24th of July, which means celebration here in Utah. Thank goodness for those Pioneers coming here so long ago and settling this beautiful valley. But the 24th of July also marked day 1 of the bar exam for Mike. Whoa man.

The best I could get out of him was, "Well it's exactly what I thought it was going to be". So I guess that means he was prepared, right? Currently, he is finishing up with day 2 of the bar exam. Which also happens to be the final day of the bar exam. I cannot believe that this day is finally here. I say that outside of our wedding anniversaries, this could possibly be one of the best reasons for celebrating so far in our marriage. We are celebrating with pizza buffet. I know, isn't that just so us?

Anyway. Back to yesterday. The 24th of July Utah holiday also coincides with Mike's nieces birthday. Double whammy. Which meant a backyard roast and fireworks! {And some nice evening relaxation for the bar exam taker.}

Oh Summer, I love you.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment