7.06.2012

What I Celebrated: {26 years}

Well it's good to be 26. I haven't quite figured out why, but one year older, and wiser too.....according to legend. I started my day off with a sweaty walk with Mike to work and then a large bowl of Fruity Pebbles.
Breakfast of champions, I tell ya. 

After a nice shower, I ventured back outside to get my sweat on meet Mike for lunch. And you know what that sweet man did? Surprised me with the rest of the day off. We ate more pizza and homemade sodas than we could handle at the D.C. hot spot, We The Pizza.

Then we shopped. And shopped. And I got 5 shirts for $20. That's how I roll. Then home for a foot rub and a hair brushing by the mister.  

Oh and look what he got me?
My very own Princess Kate ring!
I'm in love.
I think 26 is going to look pretty nice on me.

1 comment :