4.02.2012

What We Did: {Weekend}

Good Monday morning friends! I know, I know, I've been a little out of commission. I had all intentions of posting but then life got the better of me and both Thursday and Friday were over in a whirlwind.

We spent the weekend enjoying each other, family, and the beautiful sunshine!

A few things we did this weekend....
Went to the Medieval Fair. Ya know, where people ride elephants and such. {I have a small obsession with this picture. We look like we are trying to bring the camera in for a group hug.}
Ate some so-good-it-sticks-to-your-thighs food. Including these spiral spuds covered in nacho cheese and bacon bits. I know, right?
Played and played and played with these two.
Crawled in small holes.
Hung with some sharks and other fine fishery at the Children's Aquarium.

I did catch one whole session of Conference {click for more information}! Which is more than I actually see on the day of. I can't wait to catch up on the other sessions! Any favorite talks I should be throwing to the top of the list?

2 comments :

  1. elder uchtdorf's talk from the sunday morning session was awesome! if you didn't see it, definitely put it at the top of the list! (:

    xo, b.

    brielleandscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. those potato things look amazing.
    Elder Holland's talk from saturday afternoon (i think? maybe morning?) was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete