4.10.2011

Baby Showering

Saturday was a fun-filled day of baby showering, girlfriend chattering, and yummy treats! My friend Kelsi (the blonde in the picture below) and I threw a baby shower for our friend Shelly (the other pregnant chica in the pictures below). Just to clear all questions, NO, I am not pregnant! The side shot was purely for some kicks and giggles. And I was really trying to push my belly out! Didn't really work....

Anyway, Shelly's baby girl isn't due until July, but Kelsi is having her baby boy next week (I know, she is pretty much super woman throwing a baby shower ONE week before she has her own baby!) and with me leaving town in May, we had to throw the baby shower pretty early.

Thanks for such a fun filled day, Ladies! (There is a picture of the 3 of us together on someone's camera, so if you have that, please email it to me!)





8 comments :

  1. You set a beautiful appetizing table!!! Presentation means alot and you mastered it. And not being able to push your belly out is a good thing. If you don't appreciate how great that is, someday you will. It's great for me to see pictures of your friends. I'm glad you had a fun day with them. Counting down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out so cute abby! Great job! The lemonade looks delicious. And those straws...where on earth did you find those...darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby:
    That looks like it turned out beautifully!!! You are quite the hostess/party planner! Can't wait until you come home, we'll have to throw a shindig.
    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun shower! I've been craving lemonade since I left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love all the colors, this turned out SOO darling! What a great friend you are, showers are lots of work but LOTS of fun! And it sure looked like yours was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute decorating! I love all of the dishes and your colorful ideas! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby! I can't tell you how much fun I had at he shower! and how BEAUTIFUL everything turned out. I seriously am one of the luckiest girls in the entire world to have such good friends! I loved how everything turned out, and I know you and Kels put in a lot of thought, time and effort and it meant more to me then either of you will ever know! Jason told me this weekend... "Those are the true friends you have been looking for".. How true is that?!
    Love you honey

    ReplyDelete
  8. impressive! The decorations are so cute and i love all of the food stands. How fun

    ReplyDelete