1.07.2011

New Job

Mike interviewed for a legal internship at a law firm up in Edmond, OK and he got it!! We are really excited about this job that could create some great experiences and opportunities for our family. He starts on January 17 and he will be working 20 hours a week. So between this new job, the hour long commute, 14 credit hours, and studying, I would say that our time together will become very minimal. But its all for the greater good. I am really excited about it. I told him I would just spend more time at the gym, and become super buff, but we all know that I won't. I feel like I already spend plenty of time there. Anyway, hooray for prayers being answered.

1 comment :

  1. That's wonderful! How Savior definitely listens and answers our prayers if we are faithful. And I like the idea of getting super buff. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete