3.11.2010

The Top before the Cherry

So its been a while. Well for me anyway. We got our King Sized Bed. It is simply amazing. I feel so happy when I wake up. Even though I still can't sleep a whole night through. This morning I was wide awake at 4:22. Lame.

I turned in my notice today for my job, even though my last day isn't until May. I have never felt happier. Lots of drama has been going on here the past few days, so it makes it even easier to quit. Too many politics.

I love my friends. I love having people to spend time with when Mike is busy studying. Or friends to go on double dates with. But can I just say that I love hanging out with my handsome man when he isn't studying. With him is definitely the best way to spend my time. No offense to my awesome friends.

I lost 6 of the 10 pounds I gained in my transition from Utah to Oklahoma. Of course, this morning I ate 2 donuts at work....so I am sure I gained it all back. (They were Krispy Kreme and do you know how long its been since I have had a Krispy Kreme donut? I was just making up for lost time.)

2 comments :

  1. I like this post. All good news except for the not being able to sleep thing. Why aren't you sleeping well? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I hear ya. I ate a whole bag of cadbury mini eggs yesterday. at work.

    ReplyDelete