3.18.2010

NCAA

Today is a great day. I found a normal grocery store. They actually exist here in Oklahoma. And it was beautiful. I went inside and nearly cried it was so great. It was clean and new (meaning within the recent hundred years) and it had great prices. Only problem is, there isn't one in Norman. I was on my lunch break when I found this glorious place. There is one in Moore (which is the city just north of Norman), but thats still quite a drive. I am still happy that I found one though. It felt great.

Mike, at this moment, is at the first NCAA game BYU v. Florida. Thanks to our wonderful friend who's husband plays for BYU, she got tickets for us. Of course, I am stuck here at work so Mike took a friend from school to the game. I am just glad that Mike can do something fun while he is on Spring Break. We also have tickets to Saturday's game if BYU can win. I am just watching the game online and it is the 2nd OT, so we will see.

I have never been into March Madness. I usually look forward to it being over with actually. But this year, since Mike doesn't have a work pool, I thought I would attempt to be the good wife and fill out a bracket and try to get into it. It seems to be working....this BYU game has me on the edge of my seat. And I am not normally a BYU fan (For the record I am not a Utah fan either, I am a Sooner fan people....duh). Anyway, hopefully Mike can come up with a prize for the winner. Which will be me. Beginners luck.

2 comments :

  1. BYU Won!!! so now you get to go to the game on Saturday. Good for you. I hope you have a great time and get to visit with some friends from Utah. Go BYU!!! Love you Abby. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have found the joy of March Madness! For the record, I am currently beating Russ and Bridger and am in third place in the neightborhood brackets.

    ReplyDelete