8.19.2009

Scale

Well I have started a new game since I have been in Oklahoma. To let everyone know about my new home, I am giving things, places, people and experiences ratings. It is a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being poor and 10 being superb.

It all started because of the grocery stores here in Norman. And let me just say.....LAME! There are two main grocery stores that are near me: Super C Mart and Homeland.

Its hard to explain but they both feel so country. Its that small, dirty, filled with old people thing that really just makes me uncomfortable. I live in a college town but I have yet to see anyone at these grocery stores shopping under the age of 65. There is a Walmart here, which is pretty nice, but I have never been one to enjoy doing my grocery shopping at Walmart, but I actually think that I am going to start. I have given Norman grocery stores a 2.

No comments :

Post a Comment