2.10.2009

Baptism and Letter #2

This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Mike's nieces baptism. We were excited for her and this wonderful decision that she had made. She had asked Mike to baptize her, which was an extra special opportunity for him. For her baptism, we gave her a heart necklace that said, "I am a child of God". I received this same necklace when I got baptized so I thought it would special to buy her the same necklace. I was lucky that they still make them!

Also, we received our second acceptance of admissions to law school yesterday. Mike has now been accepted to

Creighton University!

Creighton is located in Omaha, Nebraska....I know, not quite as enticing as Malibu, California, but still, at least he is getting into schools! He was also offered a $14,000 scholarship. Now Mike has me checking the mail as soon as I get home from work, because I get home before him, so that he knows if he has any good mail to come home to!

No comments :

Post a Comment