4.19.2008

BamBam

Last night Mike and I were on our way out to dinner to celebrate my new job. We were innocently stopped at a light for about 30 seconds and then, bam, we were rear ended. She had to have been going 30 mph because she hit us pretty hard. It was pretty painful. Apparently she was distracted with the two cars and cop parked on the side of the road, so she turned to look at them and then she ran into the back of us. It kind of ruined our night because we both had pretty bad headaches afterwards but we try to look on the positive side. We already kind of had a scuff on our bumper from a hit and run in the Smiths parking lot. Ironically enough, while we were on our way to dinner, I had said to Mike, "I would just like to get rear ended because then we could get that scuff repaired and somebody elses insurance can pay for it." Well I guess my wish came true because about 15 minutes later, we were rear ended. The hard part about it is now putting it in the shop. It will take probably a week to fix which means we are going to be out a car. Plus we have to get it fixed quick so that we can drive it to Vegas in two weeks. It probably wasn't the best timing, but I guess it'll be nice to have the bumper completely repaired.

No comments :

Post a Comment