4.13.2012

What Today Is: {Weekend Outlook with a FridayFreeForAll}

When people who have lived in Oklahoma their entire lives start getting nervous about this weekends upcoming weather, I know that things are getting serious.

Here is tomorrow's forecast...



See the arrow? That's about where I live. Notice: red. Red means bad. Severe. Scary. Tornadoes. So this is when you start praying. Pray for the Midwest folk. Because the next 48 hours are bound to be quite the news story.

Hope your weekend is looking a little better than mine.

And here is a song.....because it's FridayFreeForAll! {Hah, you thought I forgot! No way dude.}
A new favorite {but look at him.....is he falling to pieces or just going a little boho on us?}

I Won't Give Up
Jason Mraz

And don't forget...feel free to leave your own suggestions for the next FridayFreeForAll!
If you give suggestions, I will highlight you/your blog/and your video on next week's FridayFreeForAll...just make sure you give me all the details! {And you must be a follower.}
{Oh and all music videos must be appropriate. We are family friendly on this here blog.}

1 comment :

  1. I'm kind of freaking out right now. I might not be able to stop worrying about you all weekend. You better keep me updated so I know you're okay.

    ReplyDelete