11.10.2011

Now

Well kids, its time.

No, not THAT time.

It's the time when I can't take it any longer. I know I should wait. Just a little bit longer.

But the thrill is getting to me.

It all started on Monday.

Thats when I started listening to Christmas music.
And it all stemmed from there.

Looks like the Christmas decor is coming out a little earlier.
This weekend to be exact.

Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving.
I love the food.
I love the family time.
I love the parade!
I love the gratefulness.
I love the Black Friday ads. {I love that we lay around on the floor for hours looking at every little thing each ad has to offer, only to pick them up a few hours later to go over each detail again}

But lets be frank here, Christmas decorations are way WAY more fun than anything Thanksgiving has ever offered.

So yep, this is happening.

Jealous? Don't be, I give everyone permission to put up Christmas decorations this weekend too!
Disturbed? Um...I'm sorry? It's my house, mmkay?


P.S. After pretty much forcing Mike to look at some things on my Pinterest last night, he told me that I remind him of Zooey Deschanel. I am so cool.

No comments :

Post a Comment