7.12.2010

♥ Summer ♥

I ♥ Summer so much. On Thursday we went to Lagoon with my family because it was stake lagoon day. Mike and I are not much into rides, (the motion sickness just kills me) so we spent most of the day taking my niece around to ride the kiddie rides. We had a great time and I even got a churro! You just have to have a churro when you go to Lagoon.

Saturday we went hiking again. I am falling in love with hiking. It makes you feel so healthy and its so good to be up in the mountains. I'd like to say that I am going to take it up as a hobby, but living in Oklahoma makes that hard. So I guess I will just enjoy it while I am in Utah this summer.

Speaking of, this summer is flying by! Its so sad! Not only is summer the best season of the year and its almost over, but we only have a month left here in Utah. Then back to Oklahoma. No big deal, except I dread having to find another job. Seriously dread it. So much I don't even want to talk about it. Moving on...

Yesterday Mike and I spent the day at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a good time just taking in the small town, slow paced life. Grandma stuffed us full of all kinds of yummy foods including her signature scones and malts. I have yet come across a malt that is as good as Grandma's. And all she puts in it is vanilla ice cream, milk and homemade strawberry jam. But I still can't make it taste like hers.

No comments :

Post a Comment